New This Week:
'The Month of December, 1872' : Dr. Jose Rizal's Rough Draft
Dr. Penelope V. Flores digs up a little known satirical piece by our National Hero, whose 119th death anniversary is today.
Our Most-Read Stories 2015
Read Again the stories that riveted our readers this year.
1) 10 Things You Need to Know About Kapampangans By Robby Tantingco
2) Op-Ed: Mr. President, Feel for the Fallen By Criselda Yabes
3) Please Stop Calling The Philippines PI By Michael Gonzalez
4) Watch Out World: Ryan D. Aguas, Urban Farmer Game-Changer By Elizabeth Ann Quirino
5) Leonor Rivera, A Hero's Sweetheart By Elizabeth Ann Quirino
6) This Is American History By Aimee Suzara
7) Watch Out World: Namee Jarolan, Author of the First Filipino Baby Food Cookbook By Elizabeth Ann Quirino
8) Thriving In The Dust Bowl By Agatha Verdadero
9) Bongbong Tries to Explain VP Run to Mom By Rene Ciria-Cruz
10) Growing Up in UP's Area 1, A Model Neighborhood By Nathaniel “Dinky” von Einsiedel
The Happy Home Cook: Double Chocolate Cookies
A perfect comfort dessert that can take the sting out of your New Year hangover.