The Happy Home Cook features cherished recipes of Filipino dishes from well-known foodies and contributors. If you have a recipe that you are proud of and would like to share, please send it along with a photo of the dish, your two-sentence bio and your picture to email@example.com.
1/3 cup orange marmalade
2 tablespoons peach jam
1/3 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon grated orange rind
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 kilo pork spareribs in 4" x 1/2" pieces
1. Prepare marinade by combining first 7 ingredients.
2. Soak spareribs in marinade overnight. Keep refrigerated.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F with half of marinade. Use other half to baste spareribs.
4. when almost done, transfer to broiler. Broil until quite dry.
5. Pile on a platter. Garnish with orange slices and maraschino cherries.
First published in "Let's Cook with Nora"
More recipes from Nora Daza